Dr. Fackler received his Bachelor's degree from The University of Texas at Austin, his medical degree from Texas Tech Health Sciences Center and completed his residency at Texas Tech/WBAMC Combined Orthopedic Residency Program in El Paso, Texas. Dr. Fackler's specialties include arthritis treatment, arthroscopy of the knee and shoulder, joint replacement, hand surgery and fracture care including pediatric fractures, in addition to general orthopedics and sports medicine. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- Conroe Surgery Center
- St. Luke's The Woodlands Hospital
- St. Luke's Lakeside Hospital
- Medical Director - Houston Methodist The Woodlands Sports Medicine Rehabilitation
- Medical Director - Conroe Surgery Center
- President of Medical Executive Committee - Conroe Surgery Center
Dr. Fackler grew up in Bryan, Texas and enjoys hunting, fishing, golf and spending time with his wife and two young children.Read more about Dr. Fackler here.